About UpperlinkUpperlink Limited is an indigenous software development company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a Payment Service Solution Provider (PSSP). We are a CMMI-DEV v1.3 (Staged): Maturity Level 3 appraised organization and we are aggregators with Nigeria Interbank Settlement System (NIBSS).
Why Work With Us?We provide equal opportunities to our staff for career, self development and connection with others. We think being open and approachable is the foundation of our company, which is why we prioritize direct communication and invest in resources to make sure our team feels connected. All employees work cross-functionally and interact directly with everyone in the company creating a tight knit respectful and inclusive community. To join our team, take a look at our our vacancies.
How to Apply for Vacancies
If you are qualified for the position, send your CV to email@example.com. The subject of the email should be the job title you are applying for. The body of the email should be the cover letter of your application.
We are currently not hiring at the moment
Upperlink is a financial technology services firm with capacity for delivering cutting-edge quality solutions for industry verticals. We are a Payment Service Solutions Provider licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide e-payment services to the public and private sectors. We build Enterprise solutions delivered through various channels like mobile (USSD, STK, Mobile App, SMS, IVR), web and unconventional methods.
We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, customer-oriented PHP and Angular Software Developer with at least 2 years experience in developing Enterprise Applications.
- Building fast, testable, scalable systems, manage latency and caching cleverly is key.
- RESTful API to support the front end client and mobile clients.
- Design robust and loosely coupled application code.
- Meet the deadlines.
- You are a professional developer who can manage his tasks to achieve excellent results on time.
- You will however be solely responsible for designs, interface and coding.
- Have a good portfolio of projects (especially Enterprise Applications) as well as good reviews.
- You must enjoy a fast-paced, high-responsibility environment.
- You will be part of a small team that is working together to create and continuously improve the feature set and architecture of the application.
- PHP/MySQL (at least 2 years of experience)
- Experience with the development of Highly Responsive Sites using JQuery and Bootstrap. HTML5, CSS3,
- Node Js
- SVN experience
- Experience with large scale applications
- Experience with RESTful API design
Should be second nature:
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix system and administration
- Love for good, clean and testable code
- Very good data structure, software design and OOP experience
Interested applicants should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks from the post of this advert.